Coffee making is an art. For those who love coffee already know it. The best thing about coffee is that you can make it in many ways. Whatever way you choose, you are going to get a different taste and flavor. No matter how you are making it, it should be good enough so that you can enjoy. Out of the thousand ways, one of the most convenient ones is through the microwave.
You can latterly get a cup of perfect coffee within a few minutes. If you are fond of black coffee, then it will be much easier for you to get your coffee ready through the microwave. For making the best cup of coffee you do not need expensive machinery and espresso machines, by using the right technique and skill you can get the best taste.
Before we get started with the method, you need to learn the basic thing required for extraordinary coffee is by using a perfect coffee grinder. A good quality coffee grinder can grind coffee in the finest form.
Now, let’s get started with the methods through which you can easily make the best coffee.
Making coffee in microwave
As a coffee lover myself, I can assure you that not all coffee tastes the same. The taste varies according to the type or brand of coffee that you are using. Plus, the techniques matter a lot. Normally people prefer coffee made from espresso machines, but handmade coffee has a special effect that the machines cannot compete with. Making coffee with your own hands is worth the while, but we all can agree on this that nobody has the time every morning to make the coffee in the desired way.
Getting started with your day without a cup of coffee is not an option either. The day does not start until you have your morning coffee. Also, stopping by the nearest coffee shop does not come as a perk either. Firstly, it might make you late for your office, when you have got to wait in the queue and secondly, some of the coffee shops have the highest rates which are not justified and buying a cup of coffee every day from the overpriced shop can affect your whole budget.
The best possible solution for all these problems is by making coffee in a matter of seconds in your microwave. The microwave is something that every house has. Best Convection Microwave can help you in heating things faster and in a more effective way. You may checkout the top list of farberware microwave reviews.
Here are some steps for you to follow:
- Grab your coffee cup. It should be the right size, so you do not have to worry about the amount of coffee that you are making. Plus, make sure that this coffee mug can be used inside the oven.
- Now fill the coffee mug with water. Heat it. Set the timer to the temperature you want your coffee to be.
- Now, when the water is done, you can simply add grounded coffee in the water and add any sugar (if you want to). The other way is by getting a coffee filter or a cheesecloth. Then add two tablespoons of ground coffee into the filter.
- Completely cover the grounded coffee and make it in the shape of a small ball.
- Grab a spoon or fork. Wrap the thread around it and dip the grounded coffee inside the water.
- Let it sit for a while.
- When you think that you have got most out of the coffee, remove it. before removing it, press it against the cup so that you can get the maximum outcome.
- Enjoy your coffee.
This post was submitted by Harshil Harot from Techfeast.co