Are you a talented writer and a student? A greater opportunity awaits you here.
The Coffee Maker Lab is pleased to announce that it will be offering a paid scholarship in 2017, of $500 to one (1) student. Applicants must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in a college, university or high school in the United States.
The scholarship will be awarded in July 2017 and has a value of $500.00 that is payable in one installment.
How to Apply:
All applicants must submit a typed essay (1000+ words) to email@example.com answering the following questions
- What are the reasons behind distraction during study hours, excluding lack of interest or disturbance?
- How do you overcome distractions?
- How can drinking Coffee help you focus on your study?
When submitting, use ‘Coffee Maker Lab – Lifestyle Scholarship for Graduate Student’ as the subject of the email and include the following details in the email body:
- Personal Details (First & Last name, Phone, and Address)
- School Name
- Area of Study
- Documentation or proof of your attendance or enrollment at an accredited High School, college or university will be required.
*The applicant will be needed to attach their Student ID along with their Essay.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in a high school, college or university in the United States.
The following criteria must be met for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- All applicants must be United States residents
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a recognized high school, college, university
- Student must provide the address of the College’s Financial Aid Office for that they are currently enrolled at, attended or planning to attend
- A college, University or High School Identification number (Student ID) will be required
- Applicants are required to submit a 1000+ word essay
- Your essay must be unique and creative
- Only (1) submission per person is allowed
- All submitted documents and applicants information will be screened to check their credibility. If an applicant provides any FALSE or MISLEADING information, he/she will be disqualified WITHOUT notice.
- An impartial selection committee of educators is responsible for ranking and choosing the winner. The scholarship will be awarded based on applicant’s essay score.
- All decisions made are final and not subject to appeal whatsoever.
All applications must be postmarked by July 15, 2017.
Recipients of the scholarship award will be notified in August 05, 2017. The successful candidate will be listed on this website coffeemakerlab.com after they have been notified and have accepted the award.
For any inquiries, kindly reach us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Coffee Maker Lab