Does your coffee maker occupy too much of your kitchen space to the extent that you sleep hoping that next morning, you will wake up and find the maker reduced in size?
If so, I wonder, you are a ‘fantasy movie’ maniac. Well, don’t that fool you but instead let’s face the reality, it will never get smaller unless you buy one that is compact. Indeed, what you need is the Nespresso D111-US-BK-NE1.
To begin with, it is worth mentioning its compact, sleek and classy design which will perfectly fit in your counter space, regardless of its size. This espresso maker is simple and automatic meaning that if you left it on after making a cup of espresso, it will turn itself off after nine minutes of inactivity. What is even more interesting about this maker is that it comes with a boiler that preheats the water in just 25 seconds. This enables you to get your perfect cup of espresso with a tantalizing aroma, exquisite crema, and a full-bodied taste in the shortest time possible.
Nespresso D111-US-BK-NE1 Features and Benefits
- It comes with a nineteen high-pressure bar and can be turned on by simply touching an espresso button. With the lungo settings, the machine can brew mild or strong coffee automatically.
- The espresso machine allows you to choose the automatic volume measurement of your coffee or program it yourself to any volume that you are comfortable with.
- It has the capacity to hold 10 capsules which you can easily put and eject. The espresso machine heats up quickly from the minute you turn it on hence ensuring that your espresso is made in just 25 seconds.
- With the machine’s automatic buttons, it’s able to power off after 9 minutes of inactivity from the time you brewed your last espresso. For this reason, you don’t have to worry if you accidentally left the machine on.
- It comes equipped a thermoboiler that ensures the stored water is kept fresh for a long and heats it instantly when required. The boiler stainless steel lining also prevents your fresh water from acquiring a metallic taste.
- The removable water reservoir tank holds about 34 ounces of water, equivalent to 1 liter, is easy to refill and clean.
- All the parts of the espresso machine are dishwasher safe.
- Its pivoting cup tray can easily accommodate short or tall mugs and glasses hence making it easy for you to get your favorite cup of espresso coffee.
- It has a stylish retro look that adds character to your home and kitchen without taking up too much space.
What User Love About Nespresso D111-US-BK-NE1?
Nespresso is one of the top coffee maker brands in the market. Users are constantly spreading the word about its high quality and durability, not to mention its convenience and high speed that allows them to make a perfect cup of espresso without having to sacrifice on quality. This machine also lets you to rely on a number of different recipes that can be mixed with the creamy milk foam to produce a whole new number of flavors.
My Experience with Nespresso D111-US-BK-NE1 Citiz Espresso Maker
If you are a coffee lover, I am pretty sure you will agree with me when I say, that the best single-cup coffee maker is one that lets you enjoy the convenience of making a cup of espresso at any time without much hassle. The Nespresso Citiz is what I prefer for the job because I can make a cup of high-quality espresso in not more than 25 seconds. As much as this machine doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of the higher-priced machines, I care much about its end results because I know what exactly the Nespresso Citiz is capable of when it comes to making a cup of espresso coffee.
The Nespresso Citriz which is an expression of high technology and an inspiration of the retro-modern is meant to please both the fanciers of the Nespresso and devotees of modern design.
Comparison Between Nespresso D111-US-BK-NE1 and DeLonghi ESAM3300
Just like The Nespresso D111-US-BK-NE1, the DeLonghi ESAM3300 also has a removable water reservoir, stainless steel boilers and adjustable volume controls. The difference in their prices is quite big as the latter is way too expensive than the former which can be pegged on the distinct features of each of the machines.
These two machines are both of high quality and have exemplary good performance. Although there are no major differences between the two coffee makers, the Delonghi still gets to beat the Nespresso with its by-dosing feature that allows you to use your own pre-ground coffee. In regards to this, I would recommend the Nespresso to anyone looking for a less expensive automatic espresso machine.
My overall Thought
For an espresso maker that quickly produces espressos that have a perfect taste, the Nespresso D111-US-BK-NE1 is a good choice. With the relatively low price of this machine, anyone can comfortably afford it without stretching their pockets too much. It has very many positive customer reviews as it comes equipped with highly desirable features for a maker in its class. Many have bought it and are pleased. Buy one today, and you will never regret it.